Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Appreciations from guests

Our good friend Woody Winn, a teacher at Brewers High School, a public school in Fort Worth always holds Krishna dear to his heart.  He is a wonderful Christian teacher who engages his students in a 3 week study of the sacred philosophical text, the Bhagavad Gita.  Last week we had a superb visit with 40 of his students. 
















News Feed

Nityananda Chandra Granger was an amazing host, guru and most importantly a friend today as he taught and served us. I am so blessed to have someone like him as an example for my precious students. It was an exceptional field trip, one that my kids will not forget! God is Great!

  • Nityananda Chandra Granger Thank you very much Woody Winn Prabhu for you kind words. I always so happy when you come with your wonderful students. I always have confidence that you can present the Gita to them in a proper way, thank you very much. - Your humble servant, Nityananda Chandra Das
  • Sarah Yowell I still tell people what an amazing teacher you were to take us on such educational and inspirational field trips! So glad to hear your newer students still get such an amazing experience.
  • Kristen Noël Vrabel This BLOWS my mind. My Alma Mater taking a field trip to the Temple that I spend the bulk of my time at!!!!
  • Kerrie Jansson Jowers I know a cpl of the students that went with you and they were so stoked to go. Glad it was amazing.
  • Scarlett Laci Pettis I still talk about our visits to the temple. I believe my first visit was also one of Nityananda Chandra Granger's first group visits. We had such a good time! It's a beautiful place with beautiful people, welcoming energy and oh man, the FOOD! ; -)
    So glad you're still showing kids a broader understanding of service and love, Mr. Winn. 

No comments: