Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Father of the Fallen–Experimental space hip-hop video about Śrīla Prabhupāda

Prabhupāda–Father of the Fallen
Surrendering to your love
by your mercy I find a treasure of pastimes
our heart and soul cannot find 
a love in the morning sky
no fire no moon no stars compare to your loving arms
father of the fallen
deliver me from misery
revealing and speaking through hearts
your light shot right through the dark
dispelling the lifetimes within me
destroying all of my ignorance
detangle me from this flesh and thought
I disengage from this burning world
Bryan Hamilton (Bhagavan Narada Das) w/ Courtney
Video by Kavi das.
Bryan Hamilton is an american producer and musician born in Corpus Christi, Texas and based in San Antonio. He released a total of 6 projects (2 mixtapes and 4 albums) in 2011 independently under his "Dreamland Collective" inprint. Most notably is his self produced compilation of SA's finest vocalists entitled: "Welcome To Dreamland". Which placed #2 on San Antonio Current's best albums of 2011

No comments: